News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Class points update?

Started by AM_#726, June 07, 2005, 10:44:33 AM

Chuck

QuoteIf you are serious about points, keep track of everyone's points--not just your own.  It's not difficult or time consuming if you do it right away after every event.  This early in the year, catch up wouldn't be a big deal.  If there is a problem, you can easily refer to your spreadsheet as proof.

Heather

+1 for team stumy...this is what I'm going to try and do this year.  Last year my method was assinine.

cbr806

Wow.  I have to say it's pretty disappointing that each racer has to track their own points & the points of all their nearest competitors in each class in which they participate.  ??? ???

I'll quit whining now.  I know I'm going to get my a$$ chewed pretty soon too.

AM_#726

I did not want to start a b@#!h session...I was just wondering...I am just glad that the overall pts have been updated. I will start to track everyone if that is what is needed...I want to know Summit total points & class point for MID-At

Protein Filled

Like Chuck said earlier, they have a printout of points at every event, just go up to them and ask for them. The website is the one that does not get updated right away.

FWIW, I think they have done a pretty good job updating the Midwest points, but then again, we are Tiffany's favorite!  ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TiffineyIngram

So I'm only getting love from Edgar...that's alright, he's hot, so I'll take it.
 :-*

As some of you know (if you read my last post a couple of weeks ago) I'm not here every day anymore.  In fact, I'll probably be out from June 14-June 30th.  Eric drives the airfence to the FUSA rounds (to save y'all's butts, may I remind you) so I'm staying home with Maddie.  Since Eric is my daycare and Eric's gone...I'm sure you can do the math.  Overall points have all been updated (except for SW, that just got here today so I'll have those up tomorrow), and I just updated Midwest and Florida class points.

For the record, this season I have never been two or three races behind as some of you mistakenly said above.  This is probably the latest they've been, and that's partly my problem and partly my computer.  Funny how on a message board you all talk so negatively about what I do, yet in person no one says a word, nor do they call.  In a perfect world those of you who said how horrible I am at updating would take it back and apologize, but I know that won't happen.  I'll just have to find a way to work from home, I guess.

Chuck

QuoteSo I'm only getting love from Edgar...that's alright, he's hot, so I'll take it.
 :-*

As some of you know (if you read my last post a couple of weeks ago) I'm not here every day anymore.  In fact, I'll probably be out from June 14-June 30th.  Eric drives the airfence to the FUSA rounds (to save y'all's butts, may I remind you) so I'm staying home with Maddie.  Since Eric is my daycare and Eric's gone...I'm sure you can do the math.  Overall points have all been updated (except for SW, that just got here today so I'll have those up tomorrow), and I just updated Midwest and Florida class points.

For the record, this season I have never been two or three races behind as some of you mistakenly said above.  This is probably the latest they've been, and that's partly my problem and partly my computer.  Funny how on a message board you all talk so negatively about what I do, yet in person no one says a word, nor do they call.  In a perfect world those of you who said how horrible I am at updating would take it back and apologize, but I know that won't happen.  I'll just have to find a way to work from home, I guess.

I called!  ;D

I'm the one that pointed out that the June 2nd revisions on the Great Plains Overall points didn't reflect finishes from the May Black Hawk Farms event.  They still don't, but as long as they are correct on paper I really don't care.  I tried to have the hard copies faxed but I found that the Black Hawk Farms round hadn't yet but finalized or something.

All smiles over here, I apologize if my reply made it sound like you where behind...as I said in my reply I know you guys are overworked.  I do appreciate your efforts, thank you!