News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Brian Hall AMA FX - WAY TO GO!!

Started by TommyG, October 01, 2006, 11:34:09 PM

MJFRacing

That's huge Brian!  :thumb:

Quote from: BlueRidgePerformance on October 02, 2006, 03:28:21 PM
Adam Vella did it all the time, so.................
It's the guys that are within 10 second of the leaders times that deserve the props.

What?! 

Never met the kid but do a search on the WERA board for Adam Vella or his user name 'WebCrush' and feel the hatred.  :lmao:  Again, nothing personal but his ego is beyond big and he's kind of a pompous dick. And now you understand the "I hate Adam Vella" t-shirt.  :biggrin:
Michael - CCS 73

StumpysWife

Quote from: racerhall on October 03, 2006, 05:24:02 PM
thanks everyone, i wish i at least got some tv time but what ever

Perhaps if you had organized some sort of rider protest due to the color of the water in the portapotty they would have paid you more attention. 

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Brian Great Job.
Can't wait to ride with you again.
Had a blast at Blackhawk.
What happened in Supersport? I didn't see your name in the time charts even in practice. I though you were running both?
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

racerhall

after the bearing went out on the main drive shaft at blackhawk we couldnt get the new seal in time so we put a used one in and my first time out on that bike at ohio it started leaking again so that is the reason for no supersport, good news is that i got that fixed yesterday so all 3 bikes are ready to go for gingerman and then ready for sale
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com