News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

WTB 1 gen SV Standard handelbars and clamps

Started by EX_#76, May 01, 2007, 05:03:00 PM

EX_#76

I need a straight set of bars for a 1st gen SV (naked model), also need the clamps to hold em on the top triple.  Could also use a set of chain adjusters.  If ya got em PM me with your price.

Guy
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

barb_arah

Are you going to be at the first Blackhawk?
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

benprobst

Hey Guy, ive got a set of triples, we had the top triple machined out and what not, but they are good and strong. shoot me an email if youre interested. rcsur114@aol.com
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

gigantic

I've got a top clamp, completely stock, but no bars. PM me or email me at Lance@trackdaymag.com if you're interested.

EX_#76

Quote from: gigantic on May 17, 2007, 08:49:55 PM
I've got a top clamp, completely stock, but no bars. PM me or email me at Lance@trackdaymag.com if you're interested.

Thanks for the reply,
I do not need a top triple; I need the handlebars and the clamp that holds the handlebars to the top triple.
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

superspud

Quote from: EX_#76 on May 18, 2007, 09:18:38 AM
Thanks for the reply,
I do not need a top triple; I need the handlebars and the clamp that holds the handlebars to the top triple.

I have vortex clip-ons, though you might need to replace the bars, but they're cheap if you're interested pm me.
CCS MW Am #778

APP_Racing

Guy, give me a call, I have the bars and clamps I believe.  How soon do you need them?  (Anthony - 314-757-0364)
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

EX_#76

Quote from: APP_Racing on May 21, 2007, 01:30:51 PM
Guy, give me a call, I have the bars and clamps I believe.  How soon do you need them?  (Anthony - 314-757-0364)

Sorry,
    I just ordered new stuff from bikebandit.com  Thanks for the reply
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76