News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Just Amazing

Started by honda60071, March 15, 2009, 09:31:57 AM

honda60071

Well no one else is saying anything about it, I thought that Spies worked the two races like he had been there for a couple of years, throwing it right down their throats. I'm not  a Yamaha fan or spies fan for that matter but, you really have to show the guy some respect for going out and performing to that caliber. Just thought it was nice to see an American in todays world doing something that should give us all something to smile about. 8)
Shawn

Over-ReActor

He's pretty fast without that Yosh GSXR afterall. I'm loving it.

Garywc

spies did a great job I hope he kicks ass all season
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

proechel539

I think we should route for any American racing abroad. Especially when there kicking ass on a Yamaha! Hopefully the AMA will be a little more exciting this year. Maybe it will no longer be the Matt and Ben show. Talk about boring watching the same two kill the rest of the field. Not to mention Speed sucks real bad and all they ever show is the front runners. If we could only get the Europeans to do the cometary and filming it would be great.
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

ldub143

Yea spies is a beast. I think its awesome to see him do good to many people said him and Mladin were fast because of the bike. He proved that theory wrong already. Only thing i think he lacks is the rossi sense of humor and character but hes fast and thats all that matters with racing.

Team Spalding

His performance will finally get some world wide respect for the talent in the AMA.
Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.

GIGOLO

They keep saying" he's Texas two stepping his way into the lead, or passed Haga" .  Does he really look like the type to do the two-step?  Anyways, yeah he is looking good at a brand new track to him.  I like how in the off season some FIM critics thought that Haga was going to have a slum-dunk season.  WSBK looks to be the best racing this year, well see.

Rick Johnson 29

He is representing!He's showing the world his mad skills and letting them know
AMA has some fast guys also.As far as AMA this year I think it will be a Matt show
in superbike.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

catman

Quote from: proechel539 on March 15, 2009, 01:25:41 PM
I think we should route for any American racing abroad. Especially when there kicking ass on a Yamaha! Hopefully the AMA will be a little more exciting this year. Maybe it will no longer be the Matt and Ben show. Talk about boring watching the same two kill the rest of the field. Not to mention Speed sucks real bad and all they ever show is the front runners. If we could only get the Europeans to do the cometary and filming it would be great.

Daymn straight DarrelL- What talent!- a biy humbling,though. USA ROCKS! Cat

tug296

He's whippin up on the world and it's great, commentator's showing a little more respect Sat.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider