News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

wtb 2 sets of takes off

Started by roadracekid, March 16, 2009, 04:24:41 PM

roadracekid

im need in off two sets off take offs for a 600 f3. if anyone can help let me no im using them for the street so they dont have to b perfect. thanks

Super Dave

Where are you located?  Might help out.  And are you looking for a 170 or 180 rear?  Obviously, a 120 front.
Super Dave

schmitty

I've got a set of Bridgestone BT-002's and a set of Michelin Power Race's.  Both sets are 120/70 and 180/55.  Where are you at?

Schmitty
CCS MW AM #133
2009 Sponsors: AGVSport, Suomy, Vortex, Amsoil, Buell of Appleton, Metro Motorcycle, The Locker Room Sports Pub

roadracekid

im located near rockford illinois and i will have to double check the size again

roadracekid

the bike right now has 160/60 rear and a 120/60 front. i do have the room to go to a 170 rear though

roadracer162

Got a set of Michelin 120/160. $50
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

roadracekid

where are u located at roadracer22

roadracer162

Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

roadracekid

i really dont want to have to pay shiping and i no super dave is pretty local 2 me and im pretty sure pj is in this area as well. let me no PJ or DAVE.  Heath aka schock racing

skiandclimb

I'm sure I can dig up an old set of 120/180 Tomahawks for you (race compound, baby!) ..only been re-treaded once, I swear!  They don't really roll, but would make an excellent boat anchor/tire swing/ballast etc.
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Super Dave

Quote from: roadracekid on March 19, 2009, 07:14:23 AM
i really dont want to have to pay shiping and i no super dave is pretty local 2 me and im pretty sure pj is in this area as well. let me no PJ or DAVE.  Heath aka schock racing
170's are gonna be hard.  You need to find some used tires off an SV650 is what you need.  Would probably be a 120/70 and a 160 or 170 rear. 

We haven't had 170's available on 600's since 1999 or so. 
Super Dave

roadracekid

i found a couple sets thanks to (FORTY)  thanks everyone